Do I get BENEFIT if I follow you? Introduce yourself and your blog.


FIRST BLOG

Someone who is in one-fifth of a century. 🤵

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys! Are you interested in who I am? Well, I am Mehrol Bazarov. You may think about what makes me unique. Well, I am also an ordinary boy like you. I am a student at INHA University in Tashkent which is the best tech University in our country. My primary field is Computer Science and Software Engineering. I recently became the owner of the state scholarship named after Beruniy. More information can be found at this link. Now, look through the subheadings to get to the answer to the question in the title.

What are we going to talk about? ðŸ¤”

Everyone is welcome to our blog, especially the ones who are in the field of technology or .......... . If you consider yourself as a dot, you may skip it and read this paragraph and see about dots later.  After researching a variety of topics, I decided to embark on a journey with YOU to learn about data-related fields, particularly data science, data analysis, and much more. Here are some points we can discuss in our upcoming posts, from stem to stern:

  • Why is data science important?
  • Benefits of data science
  • What do data scientists do and what skills do they need?
  • History and future of data science

And the list is endless. Before moving on, let's see this picture that illustrates a good understanding of Data Science. Additionally, you can surf the net by discovering the 100 Best Data Science Blogs and Websites. After all, I am waiting for you in my next posts, my dear friends. (Data Entuasists )

Will I get an answer for the dots ..... ?🔑

Apart from IT stuff, there are plenty of things that we must develop in our lives that can lead to success in our career growth, whether we are students, teachers, gardeners, or even waiters. These things are developing a growth mindset, self-improvement, staying mindful of the present moment, and the like. Here are some cases in which we encountered some difficulties.

  • Give me Tips and tricks for getting an A+ from ALL subjects. [Be a smart student]
  • Are there any ways to study and remember what you read? [Be a studious person]
  • I can't build good habits and break bad ones. [Use the 2-minute rule to start a good habit, make it difficult to do bad ones]
  • I am not good with technology. [Be a tech person]
  • I am horrible at remembering people's names. [Be the type of person who is good at remembering names]
  • Why do I struggle to finish things? [Take the word fear out of your mind]
  • Why do I always need the motivation to do something? [Build identity-based habits]
Are you struggling to answer these questions, or do you consider yourself one of these kinds of personalities described above? You are free to join us apart from our main discussion, which is Data Science. Actually, some solutions are given in the brackets [ ] for the questions, and we will talk about this stuff in a very interesting and easy manner in the coming posts. Eventually, I think you realized what the dots 🔑 are in the second paragraph.

Have you ever thought about your ultimate goal in life?

One of my goals in creating a blog is to share knowledge that I have and also refresh it. As Jim Kwik says (the No. 1 brain coach; google it) "Unless you apply what you are learning, what you are reading will be shelf-help over self-help." So in order to get results, we should turn knowledge into action. As we all know, knowledge is the key to success. To sum up, I want to say that what field we are going into is not important. The most important thing is identifying your ultimate goal according to your values, interests, skills, and so on. The reason why I am telling you this is because "those without purpose serve those with purpose" (Abdullah ibn Mubarak). Most of you have a question in your mind. Am I serving those who have a purpose, or am I taking steps toward my own purpose? It is better to find the answer. Setting goals, in my opinion, helps us define what we truly want in life and gives us direction. We must find exactly what we are looking for. Right now, just think a little about why you are studying or working hard. Is it because of money, looking after family, feeding yourself, or do you have a strong reason to do it? If you find it, it means you also found the answer to this question in italics in this paragraph. 

Am I talking too much to you? Now it is your turn to comment below. According to the post, what do you think your personality type is? Are you a data enthusiast, programmer, smart student, or...?

Do you have any answers to the questions in italics in the above post? Share with us, my dude.

Comments

  1. Nice and creative blog, Mekhrol I like it) I am a student with concrete goals to achieve success in IT field, and I am interested in Big Data Engineering it has a lot common with Data Analysis and Data Science.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing. I think it requires more coding in data engineering, doesn't it?

      Delete
    2. In every field software engineer should know coding, without it no implementation. In case of data engineering, it is must have to know DBMS, SQL, OLAP, ETL, Python, AWS, Power BI...

      Delete
  2. That was very creative blog. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, in last paragraph you mentioned this " Is it because of money, looking after family, feeding yourself, or do you have a strong reason to do it?". I personally think looking after family is strong reason enough to study or work hard. What do you think about that?

      Delete
    2. Yes, of course. Everyone's opinion is different. So strong reason for them may not be work. But in another side, strong reason refers to the phrases given before like you said looking after family and so on.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life of a Data Analyst: Unlocking the Power of Insights

Demystifying the Data Analysis Process: Unveiling Insights through Questioning, Wrangling, and Exploration

Exploring the Ford GoBike Dataset: Uncovering Insights into Bike-Sharing in the San Francisco Bay Area